I am trying to set up a data link between Excel and a FileMaker Pro database. I am following these instructions from a MS website:
Create a File DSN Using Microsoft Excel
Using the Create New Data Source dialog box, you can create a DSN for your FileMaker Pro database. The DSN that is created this way will always be a File DSN.
2. Start FileMaker Pro and open the database for which you want to create the data source.
3. Start Microsoft Excel.
4. On the Data menu, point to Get External Data and then click Create New Query.
5. On the Databases tab, select <New Data Source> and then click OK.
6. Type the name of your data source in the What name do you want to give your data source? box.
7. In the Select a driver for the type of database you want to access list, select ODBC 3.11 FileMaker Pro PPC.
8. Click Connect.
9. If you want to specify a default table for your data source, select the table in the Select a default table for your data source (optional) list.
10. Click OK.
When I get to step 7, the ODBC 3.11 driver is not listed; how do I access or download that?
Anything else I should know?