I have a strange issue here and am out of ideas:
1) We have 2 facilities, 1 HQ and 1 remote office
2) We have 2 different ISP's providing 2 different 10MB point to point links (one is kept offline for a backup)
3) Our multicast application works correctly at HQ, NOT at our remote office
4) The multicast server, working HQ users using the multicast application, and one ISP share the same switch
5) Both ISP's have been tested, neither is working for the multicast application (I assume that this would rule out the PTP link)
When I first started troubleshooting this, I assumed that all multicast traffic had stopped, but we put wireshark (packet sniffer) at the remote office, and it's receiving multicast traffic from server "A" but not server "B". Server "B's" application will not work at the remote site, but works fine at our HQ.
The bizarre thing is this application worked fine before we had a power outage at the remote office, afterwords it stopped working at the remote office.
Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated!