I am using ACT 2009 version 126.96.36.199, Hotfix 1 on windows XP PRO service pack 3
After moving my database to a new profile on my computer I am getting the error: The database XXXX could not be accessed. In order to access the database, check your network connection and verify that your database server is avaliable. It may be necessary to disable any firewall software on your computer or the server.
1. I am using it locally, not on a server
2. I disabled the firewall and antivirus
3. I deleted the .pad file and when I run the database it goes through the verification then says Database XXXX already exists. Choose a different name.
4. I ran actdiag and it says: Could not connect the SQL Server Instance.
5. SQL Server (ACT&) is started
Any help would be appreciated.
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.