OS : Windows Server 2003 STD Edition, 32 Bit
Office : MS Word 2003
Color Printer : Laserjet CP3525x
Driver used : HP Color Laserjet 3505 Printer Drivers
Citrix: Presentation Server v4.5
User wants to print document's first page in letter head format from Tray 2, Rest of the pages from tray 3 should be printed in plain A4 pages.Printing should be in duplex mode.
Troubleshooting done by us so far:
1. We have set the same settings on the printer using the preferences option. (Selecting the above setup but it didn't work)
2. This works fine if we give the setting on Word/Excel Page Setup option but the problem is user has to do this everytime he opens the application. He wants the settings to get saved.
3. Also he doesn't have this option on powerpoint and would like to have this option.
1. Please let me know what exact changes should be done either on the server or at the printer end.
2. Also we need this setup on the Citrix application too. W.r.t Citrix, users are using Mandatory roaming profiles.