Google Analytics SIte Search not displaying correct search terms being used

I have Google Analytics and Webtrends working side by side. When I go to Google Analytics Site Search results, the search terms it is displaying are the Webtrends camping IDS that are in the url. Has anyone seen this before. Am I doing somethign wrong in the set-up?
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Can you show the string of what Google is showing you an Image Screen shote?

Google can expect commands in a URL for the tracking purposes of different types of campaigns. What type of filters does your account have on them?
asaworkerAuthor Commented:
An example scenrario would be:
User gets an e-mail with a link that points to When they come to the site the wt id is in the url. Thye do a search on the site for the term 'loans' using the site Google custom search. Google Analytics picks up\ that they searched for e00p instead of the term 'loans'.
I don't have any filters currently set-up only certain paramaters disabled for search results. Please see attached image of analytics report.

asaworkerAuthor Commented:
I found the issue. I had the wrong parameters in the search query field. Instead of using the q parameter that site seacrh uses for searching I had the Webtrends campigns parameters there instead. That is why the reports had campaign ids in them. I found the solution at:
Glad to hear sorry I didn't get back sooner was very busy yesterday.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
asaworkerAuthor Commented:
Please award points to Krzyview for helping me research the issue
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Web Development

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.