I attempted to convert our Exchange server. After 8 hours it failed at 95%. I've attached the log file.
I found one reference to the Exception message: converter.agent.internal.f
ormError and they mentioned that it might be a problem with the firewall(s). But that shouldn't be an issue since the source server has Server 2003R2 and by default the server firewall is not running.
And since the client converter creates the VM during the conversion process there is no firewall "turned on" for the destination server, running only VMWare ESXi 4.0. I don't think there is a firewall associated with ESXi
Before running the conversion I stopped all Exchange services and BackupExec services hoping that would help the conversion process.