We just deployed a new 2821 Router last week using CCP then ran the security audit. At first we set the level to high but by doing this a lot of vendor sites where no longer accessible or frames within those sites would not appear. We pulled back the settings and set it to medium which would log and not block. After a few days were right back in the same mess with the same issue as before.
To further explain this if you go to digikey.com and search for a part the results page of the search would not appear. If you go to mouser.com and search for a part the results page would not display but the typical IE or FireFox, "page not accessible" would appear. If I remove the settings from the router everything works.
I'm use to the old ways with CBAC on an older router or having a firewall behind a border router. None the less I'm not sure what would cause this.
Attached is the config file.
Thank you for your help,