Each of my ISA array members has the error, "Server cannot establish connection with the configuration storage server" I believe this is due to the expiration of a certificate in the Personal Certificate Store.
- 2 x Windows 2003 R2 enterprise edition
- ISA 2006 Enterprise Edition
- Workgroup / No Domain / DMZ
I inherited this setup so I am not sure of a few items:
1. What CA was used so I can renew it (can I rely on the "issued by" of the expired cert)?
2. The "issued by" is the configuration storage server but no CA exists there (at this point).
3. How do I renew this certificate once I find the CA?
4. How does the ISACertToolPack.exe com into play?
5. How does the expired certificate impact my ISA box?
Thanks for your time in advance!