keyboard and mouse for extended desktop only?

basically right now im running a windows 7 X64 Professional with two monitors. One is the main monitor the other is on extended desktop. I want to have a keyboard that controls the entire both extended desktop and regular desktop but also another keyboard and mouse that ONLY controls the extended desktop part. So basically when the mouse is in the regular screen it controls ONLY that screen and the person with the other keyboard can control anything on the extended desktop part??
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

I suppose it might be possible but I never heard of anything that will do that. That would require having 2 users logged in at the same time.
Yes, try UltraMon. That should hjelp.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.