I'm trying to configure a send as-rights on about 5 public folders for 3 users, but i keep getting the message:
- You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
The situation is as follows:
- SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2.
- The primairy domain name is: domain1.com
- The public folders have also e-mail adresses of other domains:
- The users are owner of the public folders as client rights.
- The users have full control as directory rights.
I tried several notes on this forum and on the article of Neil Hobson*, but what ever i do, it keeps generating erros. I also configured the administrative rights "Send as" on the public folder, i configured "Send on behalf" but even that generated the same error. Also for the public folder with e-mailadres email@example.com, for which in fact the VS FQDN is right.
What do i overlook?