I cannot see Free / Busy Schedule

I’m having problems implementing Exchange Server 2010.  I have 2 servers, 1 2003 SBS and 1 Windows Server 2008.  I have users in the Exchange Server on the 2003.  I recently purchased a new server and installed Windows Server 2008 and Exchange Server 2010.
I added 1 new user and 2 resources in the Exchange Server 2010.  I configured the resources to auto accept.  I scheduled some test appointments.  I attempted to view the free and busy schedule for the resources, but am “No information”  in the resource schedule.  I also get “No information” when I pull in schedules from users in the Exchange Server on the 2003 SBS.
When I use a user setup on the 2003 SBS, I can view other users on the same server, but not the users or resources set up on the Exchange Server 2010.
I used several tools to test the autodiscovery, but get errors when contacting the autodiscovery service.
I added a DNS record, but still am having problems.  Help!
dshuman67Asked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

x
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Malli BoppeCommented:
If using outlook 2003 then install public folders database on exchange 2010.Outlook 2007 uses availbilty service for free busy information and its stored on the cleint.But with outlook 2003 it still uses public folders for free/busy information.
0
dshuman67Author Commented:
We're using Outlook 2007.  I read that Exchange 2010 uses the autodiscovery service.  When I run tests that test the autodiscovery (test-outlookwebservices), I get resuts that show it is running, but I get errors (like "When contacting https://Monitron.kingdom.local/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml received the error The underlying connect was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send" and "When contacting https://Monitron.kingdom.local/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xm. received the error An existing  connection was forcibly closed by the remote host").
0
Malli BoppeCommented:
0
dshuman67Author Commented:
I ended up getting an outside consultant to take a look.  Everything was set up correctly.  The only thing that was missing was a valid SSL certificate.  Once that was set up, I was able to see the free/busy schedule.
0

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
tigermattCommented:
This question has been classified as abandoned and is being closed as part of the Cleanup Program.  See my comment at the end of the question for more details.
0
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Exchange

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.