- User logs in to RWW hosted on SBS2k8 box.
- User attempts to connect to workstation via RDP redirector and receives error message (attached as image below).
- Location housing SBS2k8 box is connected via SonicWall VPN to satellite office containing user's workstation.
- Satellite office is on different subnet from that of main office.
- User's account is local administrator on workstation.
- Workstation is set as "default computer link in RWW" in user's account's properties dialogue in SBS Console.
- Remote control is enabled on workstation, and user is explicitly listed as allowed to connect.
Diagnostics already attempted:
- User's workstation is pingable from server hosting RWW.
- Attempt to connect to system with terminal client from server either directly (manually) or through SBS console fails.
- Issue is present when attempting connection from RWW session started with domain admin credentials as well as from user's session.
Any insight is greatly appreciated.