While trying to add a CNAME to a customer's DNS records, I was told that I had to change the nameservers to the hosts in order for the change to take affect (dotster). I did so, but the problem is that the MX records listed are IP adresses & not domains names. Aperently, the old nameservers (dns1/dns2.centrepc.net) accepted IP numbers as only IP numbers, while Dotster doesn't & requires domain names. I got the nameservers switched back to dns1/2.centrepc.net, but when I did an mxlookup, they're reporting being different than the original mx records. I can't acces whatver service the nameservers are under to change them, and I don't know what the proper domain name is for the smtp server of the original records! I'm stuck! HELP!