How do you contact Facebook Admin?

A friend (I thought he was a friend) of mine removed me as a friend out of the blue, then added me again a few weeks later - I was a bit curious, but when I accepted, he posted some accusations on my wall that I was invading his privacy.
It seems he suspects me of compromising his facebook account details.
Seeing as it wasn't me (I don't expect you to believe me at face value, just want help in resolving this) I don't want to anger him more by blocking him, but I do want to help him sort out his problem.
I can't see any place to ask a facebook admin to investigate / assist him in re-securing his account.
How do you go about getting help in a case like this? Obviously the longer the person who has actually compromised his details in able to interfere, the worse the effect on our friendship will be.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

This is the general Security Assistance in Facebook.

This is what I believe you need assistance with.

Good Luck!

 - ViRogues

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
StevenHookAuthor Commented:
For some reason I coulndnt find that.
I have reported it, hope the slander stops soon.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.