I am trying to configure my iphone to get mail from my exchange server
Here is the details.
- I have a 3G iphone version 3.1.3 software
- The server is windows 2003 SBS sp2
- Exchange server 2003 Version: 6.5.7638.1
- OMA is configured and working from the outside only though http (i don't need ssl) http://server1.mydomain.ca/oma
- I can login to the OMA with no issues
The settings on my iphone are as follows:
- email: email@example.com
- server: server1.mydomain.ca/oma
- domain: localdomain (this is the local domain name (AD)
- username: jsmith (this is the AD username)
- password: ****
- use SSL: OFF
I get the error message: "The connection to the server failed."
Am i missing anything?
Thanks in advance