Outlook "send on Behalf of" is missing after sending mail from a delegated share mailbox.
this is what I have done so sar...
1) I gave send as permission in Exchange 2007 Management Console.
2) I logged on as the "shared Mailbox" to assign delegates permissions for myself. Inbox etc.
3) I also right click on Mailbox, properties, permissions and set myself with Editor access.
4) Now logged on to outlook with the shared mailbox already in my outlook folder list.
5) replied to a message from "Shared Mailbox" added my name to the FROM field and then sent the mail.
checked the received mail and it shows from "ME" with NO "Sent on behalf" shared mailbox.
I have searched around for days and can not find a simple or straight forward solution to this irriatable problem.
CAN SOME PLEASE HELP? Grrrrrrrrrr!