server: sbs 2008 premium
- i collected all the PST files from old sbs 2000 thru Exmerge.
- save the PST files to external hdisk.
- build exch 2007 Management station with WinXP. install the required softare (powershell, etc)
- successfully import the mailbox thru exchange management shell with this command
>> import-mailbox -identity user2 -pstfolderpath e:\psts (where e is the external hdisk, under psts folder user2.pst is save)
- import is successful.
- when i logon on using user2 user on client machine and launch outlook- mailbox is not populated with imported mails.
- when i click send nad receive an error pops-up 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x80040107): 'Could not open the item. Try again.'
please help.thank you.