Dell Precision T3400 running XP SP3 all patches current. I'm having an issue that I can't figure out, and am looking for some further trouble shooting steps or ideas of what is happening. Firefox on this system can access all websites including our live site with no speed problems, but runs super slow when it connects to the test version of my live site. Chrome on the same system runs fine when connecting to the test site. I have tried deleting all cached info in Firefox, creating a new profile, creating a new user, site still runs slow. Disabled all add-ons in firefox except needed, site runs slow still. I'm at a loss for an explanation or what to try next. Some other points.....
1. My test site loads fine on 100s of other systems using Firefox.
2. Live site is an exact copy of my test site, but runs fine in Firefox on the problem system.
3. Doesn't seem to be a TCP issue because Chrome works
4. Doesn't seem to be a Firefox issue because all new accounts with clean settings still have the problem.
5. I've rebooted, cleared all network settings/caches and temp files.
6. No idea what else could cause this issue.