We run the following environment
- Exchange 2007 SP2 on an Windows 2008 SP2 Server
- Exchange 2010 on an Windows 2008 R2 Server
- BES Express 5.0 SP1 on a Separate Server
We want to decommission our Exchange 2007 server and move to the the Exchange 2010 however I'm not sure what needs to be done on the BES in order keep the Blackberry's running. So far I have...
1. moved the BESAdmin mailbox to the Exchange 2010 Server
2. Update the MAPI connector on the BES so that it is looking at the Exchange 2010 server
3. Moved a user mailbox with a blackberry attached
After doing the above email on the users Blackberry isn't working what else needs to be done to make this work?