I have a user who is an executive admin. She has various people that she supports so she adds the contacts of the people she supports in her Outlook. She uses Windows search in Outlook to search for everything from email to contact information. All of a sudden, when she tries to search in the contacts of the people she supports, Windows search comes back with "no matches" or it reverts to her own default contacts in Outlook. The user use to be able to use Windows search to find contact information in the contacts of the users she supports within her Outlook.
Here is what I have done so far to see if it would fix the problem.
1. Ran all the Outlook switch commands.
2. Ran all the latest and greatest updates.
3. Rebuilt the search index.
None of the three items aboved worked so I then did the following.
1. Uninstalled Office 2007
2. Uninstalled Windows search
3. Reinstalled Office 2007 with SP2
4. Reinstalled Windows search and let it reindex everyting in her Outlook.
None of these four items worked, she still cannot search other peoples contacts that are added to her Outlook of the people she supports.
Can anyone help and telll me why this is happening and not working?