I recently upgraded from Windows Server 2000 to Windows Server 2003 SP2. Everything works fine except I can longer use Remote Desktop to login remotely. I was able to prior to the upgrade.
1. Firewall on the server is disabled.
2. The Allow users to connect remotely to your computer check box is checked.
3. Proper users have been added to the Remote Desktop Users group.
4. The Terminal Services licensing is set to Remote Desktop for Administration.
5. The IP and name work fine and are pingable.
6. I can telnet to the name or ip 3389 from another machine.
7. I have rebooted numerous times from the Console.
I don't know what else to do. It is set up the same as all the other servers, and worked fine pre-upgrade.