travellers insurance

anushahanna used Ask the Experts™
I need specific information for foreigners coming into USA who need health insurance for the time of their stay in America.

What are some good companies who carry this?
Is this vastly different than the insurance that citizens carry in USA?

Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
I am in Australia and my local health insureance fund will cover me, and general travel insurance will cover me.


Thanks. I will pursue those lines.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial