Can please verify below procedures is work or not?
I am porting the iPhone project to iPad project
1. Download sample code [ScrollViewSuite] from Apple
2. Create new xcode project named ipad5 (Select [iPad - view Base] , [Auto create xib])
3. Drag and drop all .h and .m class files from [ScrollViewSuite - 2_AutoScroll] to ipad5 xcode project. Select [copy file]
4. Open MainWindow.xib in text editor (This xib created by xcode in step 2)
4.1 replace all [ipad5AppDelegate] to [AppDelegate]
4.2 replace all [ipad5ViewController] to [RootViewController]
5. Open ipad5ViewController.xib in text editor (This xib created by xcode in step 2)
5.1 replace all [ipad5ViewController] to [RootViewController]
6. Open [ScrollViewSuite] project
6.1 Open MainWindow.xib and RootViewController.xib in Interface Builder.
6.2 Remember the view/window setting
6.3 close the [ScrollViewSuite] project
7. Back to [ipad5] project
7.1 Open MainWindow.xib and ipad5ViewController.xib in Interface Builder.
7.2 Update the view/window setting to new value that we got in step 6
8. Build and Run
It should be fine? The size of scrollView and image will fit the iPad screen size? As the mentioned sample will create UIScrollView...etc in coding but not InterfaceBuilder.
Please help to verify it.