Today I moved my reporting services database(s) to another server. I was running 2005 Reporting services and I moved to 2008 Reporting Services. I can view most reports with no problem. I have reports that are connected to one database that are a problem.
When I try to view the effected reports I get
An error occurred during client rendering.
An error has occurred during report processing.
The data source 'IVH_Records' cannot be found.
The real name for the database that cannot be found is 'IVH Records' (notice the space)
I am hoping someone can tell me how to find my database
What works with SQL Reporting Serves
Data Source=IVHxxx;Initial Catalog="IVH Records"
Data Source=IVHxxx;Initial Catalog="IVH"&& nbsp ;&"Records"