I have one user that gets access denied when entering a sub site of our http://companyweb
We have a HQ site and a site under that. She can access the HQ site but not the site under it, there are no permissions on this site under HQ, so all permissions are handled by the HQ site.
Troubleshooting I've done: Checked permissions, her account is there and I set it up for Contribute; Removed her account and re-added with full permissions; checked the box for every permission available.
Note: We migrated from SBS2003 to SBS2008 on 3-14, she had resigned and I disabled her account and then re-enabled on 3-1, a couple weeks before migration.