It is turning out for a project to network a building that HP would be more cost effective and a better option than Cisco.
I have no idea if HP CLI is similar to Cisco. Does anyone have any idea?
For the project, I need POE/POE+ devices such as a Wireless N Access Point, Switch, IP Security Camera, IP Phones and router.
As for the HP devices, it has been suggested and I may choose these items.
1. HP ProCurve MSM422 Access Point
2. HP ProCurve MSM710 Mobility Controller
3. HP ProCurve Switch 3500 POE+ 24 port/or Switch 2910al POE+ 24 port
4. HP ProCurve Secure Router 7000dl
5. IP phones and IP cameras stilling looking