I have a customer with 3 locations:
- MAIN location, with VPN router server, IP 192.168.0.1 + SBS 2008 with DHCP on SBS server
- STORE location, with VPN client router, IP 192.168.10.1, DHCP on router
- SHOP location, with VPN client router, IP 192.168.20.1, DHCP on router
Now, both STORE and SHOP locations connect to MAIN office via VPN IPSec, where routers are configured - MAIN is "VPN SERVER", STORE and SHOP are "VPN CLIENTS".
SBS 2008 server R2 is located at MAIN location, serving 4 local clients.
VPN works fine, connection is stable, approx. 40-45 ms PING in idle, 2 Mbps/512 ADSL speed.
The PROBLEM is that I want to join 2 client computers at STORE and SHOP location into main SBS domain, but I am wondering what to do with IP settings:
- if I configure the same subnet 192.168.0.x at all 3 locations, then VPN would not work stable
- but if I leave as is, meaning each location has its own IP subnet, VPN is stable, but HOW TO CONFIGURE SBS 2008 server to allow joining computer from another subnet?