I installed rollup 10 for exchange yesterday. I noticed that my OWA stopped working.
In Exchange Management Console --> Server config --> Client Access --> When I click on my exchange server the OWA, OAB tabs are blank.
If I go to IIS anc click on owa virtual directory I get the bleow error
There was a error while performing this operation
Details: The service cannot be started, either becauseit is disabled or because it has no enabled device associated with it.
On the UPDATEowa log I see
[14:40:12] * UpdateOwa.ps1: 4/27/2010 2:40:12 PM
[14:40:13] Updating OWA on server EXCHANGESERVER
[14:40:13] Finding OWA install path on the filesystem
[14:40:13] Updating OWA to version 8.1.436.0
[14:40:13] Copying files from 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\owa\Current' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\owa\8.1.436.0'
[14:40:15] Getting all Exchange 2007 OWA virtual directories
[14:40:15] There are no Exchange 2007 OWA virtual directories. Aborting.