I am creating a database for a sports club and our members can pay in the following ways:
1. Per visit.
2. For one month.
3. 3 month contract.
4. 6 months contract.
5. 12 months contract.
What I need to achieve:
1. To be able to see what contract a client is using.
2. To see if they have payed for the latest month or if the are in debt for 1+ months.
3. How many months are left to go on their contract.
4. Input monthly payments (Date, type (cash, credit card, direct debit etc.))
5. See if they have an active contract or if it has finished already.
So far I've got tables for:
Clients. (Client information)
Clubs. (Data for the 2 clubs that we have right now)
Contracts. (Type of contract, start date, end date, fee, active or not)
Payment. (Payment Date, Payment Fee, Payment Type)
Purchase type. (1 time card, 1 month card, 3 months contract, 6months contract. etc.)
Now then, I am not sure if this design is ok, and how should I tie this together in order for the system to work properly?