I have a problem with my Outlook clients on my network. They can't see the above information. I've tested autodiscover service using https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/
and it checks fine.
My environment is:
Windows 2003 AD and DNS
Exchange 2010 (CAS, Hub and MB) with Rollup 3 on Server A
Exchange 2007 (CAS, Hub and MB) with all Rollup's and SPs on Server B
Server B no longer hosts any mailboxes or OWA services and none of the pointers point to it, It's only there because I literally can not install it until SP3 for 2007 comes out (it's installed on win2008 R2)
Now, this whole set up was working just fine for months and months and now it's not. Like I say, autodiscover seems to be working fine but still these items are not even trying to work.
I also have 2 ISA/TMG firewalls, one for publising websites (OWA + RPC + autodiscover, etc) and the other is a web proxy and default gateway for our network. I'm only mentioning this because they did affect this before but I managed to sort it out.
Wrap your head around that. I'm open to questions