Points of my scenario:
1. I am admin of a Windows Server 2003 domain.
2. Clients use Windows XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003.
3. Roaming profiles are implemented for all users.
4. I am mandated to to exclude the "Application Data" folder from roaming profiles.
5. It is important that users retain their Outlook configuration as they roam so that help desk doesn't have to set up Outlook for them each time they roam.
QUESTION: How do I retain Outlook configuration settings in roaming profiles while excluding "Application Data" folder? (I don't even know where Outlook configuration data is kept).