Hi, I added a new W2K8 file server to my W2k3 AD domain. I use log-on .bat files to map network drives, these seem to work good. I have a GPO that creates a home directory that i changed to the new file server (\\lsifs4\home\%username%)
I have not created a new user to test this, but what I am having issues with is getting the clients to update to redirect the my_documents folder to the new file server. I created a gpo to change the redirect and to turn back on offline file synchronization.
I actually had a major issue after initial move of the file server data, in that all file shares were not accessible on users computers who had offline file synchronization on. I turned it off on all computers via GPO but now want to get it back to working again. I am not sure if this is related, just thought i should mention it. Thanks for your anticipated help!