I have an issue driving me crazy.
I have setup OWA on an SBS 2003 server and all is fine. I can logon to any account anywhere, which is great.
But when I go to set up the blackberry it says:
"Cannot connect to email server or invalid server name"
"Please verify the Outlook Web Access URL. If the error persists contact xxx.xxxx.com.au"
The strange thing is I have it working at my office. I can put the details of my OWA on the blackbery and it connects straight away.
The only difference I can see when I log on to the OWA that works I just the basic username and password box like when you logon to a server, but on the server that doesnt work I get the whole Outlook Web Access logon screen the more option. (that maybe nothing)
Is there something I have setup different from one to the other
Can someone please through some suggestions at me.