Could someone help me on this issue?
I am having a Windows 2003 SP2 server in a workgroup. Clock on this server automatically goes back to 1 hour comparing to other servers in the same site.
Troubleshooting done sofar:
1. Changed the SNTP Server to itslef, Time zone was set correctly.
2. Changed in the registry on NTP server to its IP address.
3. Ticking or unticking Automatically adjust day light saving option doesn't help
4. We see an error failed to syncronize with windows time server and also by selecting DC and clicking on update.
5. Stopped windows time service, and changed the time manually, still it goes back to 1 hour.
No luck sofar.
Thanks in advance,