I'm having problems with >>all<< Excel spreadsheets with lines, printing to my HP LaserJet4 printer. The bottom of the spreadsheet (page 1- see below) puts the number outside the lines - the top works fine.
1) Excel 2003 SP3
2) HP LaserJet 4 (located on the file server)
3) From "Computer A" I have the problem printing to the LaserJet 4, but if I print the same spreadsheet to another printer everything works fine
4) If I load the same spreadsheet (located on "Computer A") on "Computer B" and print to LaserJet 4 everything works fine.
>>What I have tried:<<
1) Deleting the Icon for LaserJet 4 from my printer list and reinstalling it from Windows.
2) Downloading lj631en.exe from a site. When I install it it asks to install it on the folder C:\ lj631en and I say OK. It appears all it does is extract 42 files to C:l j631en and nothing changes.
Any help is greatly appreciated