Please help! I have a Windows Server 2008 terminal server, with printer redirection working perfectly for the last year for 10 users. The printer redirection has stopped working for all users. Have checked (and rechecked) the following ...
- RDP client has Printer checked under Local Resources tab
- Terminal Services Configuration/RDP-Tcp connection/Client Settings tab Windows Printer unchecked (not disabled)
- Group Policy on the SBS 2003 domain controller (Computer Configuration/Admin Templates/Windows Comp/Terminal Services/ClientServer data redirection) - all items Not configured
- Local Group Policy on the terminal server (Computer Configuration/Admin Templates/Windows Components/Terminal Services/Terminal Server/Printer Redirection) - all items not configured
- Event logs (system & application) not indicating any problems
The problem may have been triggered by installation then removal of vSpace software for NComputing L230 thin client.