I need to be able to view all the internal names in a SharePoint List so I can troubleshoot the problems with a CAML query on the list. The internal names in this query bear no relationship to the Display names so adding hexidecimal representations of spaces etc. will do no good. I have tried clicking on each and every god forsaken field in the list in Column edit, but still have not found the sought for field. I am as certain as I can be without proof that the field I am searching for this time is one of the system created fields (FileDirRef), but I can't examine the contents of this field in the list until I know its display name, and I haven't be able to discover that. Even if I discover that, I don't want to go through this each and everytime I am trouble shooting an unknown CAML query, so it comes down to I need a way to get a list of the internal field names of sharepoint lists. There should be something built into sharepoint!