I am calling stored procedure from DBArtisan for the first time it takes more than 3 minutes to execute and less than 10 seconds for subsequent executions. Every day for the first time procedure takes more than 3 minutes…
I would like to know
1. How come for the first time it took more than 3 minutes to execute? and query plan is not stored on the server...
2. What server configuration I have to change and How should I do that?
3. Is this some where related to parameters of sp_configure ? ( i.e abstract plan dump, abstract plan load, abstract plan replace or abstract plan cache )
4. when I try to change the parameters i.e run
sp_configure "abstract plan dump",1
It retuned error message saying that I don’t have sa_role permission to execute this…
5. Do I need to follow the step…
set plan dump groupname on
set plan load groupname on
set plan replace on
I found that
sp_help_qpgroup returns ap_stdin,ap_stdout and there are no other group.
sp_help_qpgroup ap_stdin returns no rows.
sp_help_qpgroup ap_stdout,counts returned no rows.