1) User initially has a MacBook Air, iPad and iPhone all synced - with a full Time Machine backup all good.
2) User's MacBook Air fails (hard drive) gets new MacBook Air
3) User's iPad fails - (Home button won't work) - get's iPad replaced by Apple.
4) New MacBook Air restored using Time Machine image from old MacBook Air
4) User's NEW iPad is restored from iTunes backup on new (2d) MacBook Air running the Time Machine image from old MacBook Air.
5) User decides MacBook Air is insufficient for drive space - gets MacBook Pro
6) User's NEW MacBook Pro machine is restored from latest Time Machine backup from new (2d) MacBook Air
7) User plugs in iPhone for Sync in NEW MacBook Pro and iTunes doesn't respond. Charging working.. User plugs in iPad and nothing happens - charging working. Open Apple Ticket with Tech Support.
8) iTunes shows two previous iPad backups and one iPhone backup from late July (pre-crash).
9) User is unable to download two previously purchased iBooks purchased on the original Air. Gets error "An error has occurred". Other (new) books and samples download fine. Apple 1st line tech stumped refers me to iTunes Customer Service - open ticket.
10) User has three authorized machines to his credit.
Need ideas on numbers 7 and 9 (7 the priority if possible). Thanks.