I cannot seem to connect to IIS 7 via Expression web. I have tried...
1. Creating a web through the IIS Console
2. Creating a new website through Expression (pointing to localhost)
I keep getting this error:
Unable to Open Site. Possible causes:
1. The web server may not have FrontPage extensions installed
2. The Web server may be temporarily out of service.
3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect.
4. An error may have occurred in the web server.
Which tells me...nothing.