I have one IBM Server in which 2 processors are running & 25 xp client computers with PIV processes.
* In Server's Task Mgmt i can see 4 boxes for CPU usage history & in other PCs i can see 2 box for CPU Usage history under performance tab...why?
* What is PF Usage in performance tab?
* What does Physical Memory (Total, Available & System Cache) represents?
* What is Kernel Memory show like Total, Paged & Nonpaged?
* What is the means of those figure's shown under I/O read & I/O write in Processes tab or task manager?
For your refe. i am here with attaching the snap of my query as well.
I Appolonia if I asked too many questions in under one, but its all are co-related to Task Manager over-all.
an earlier reply will be highly appreciated,