How to set up a secure client area on my website?
Posted on 2010-08-15
I am a graphic designer and would like to have a client area on my website.
Here's exactly what I'm looking to do:
Client Login Page:
- A way for the client to login and a way for them to sign up as a new client
- If a client forgets password, a way for it to be emailed to them.
When the client logs in it would then take them to their own client page.
- All client pages will have the same content, except for a welcome "client's name" at the top of the individual's client page
- There will be a way for the client to upload pdf files to my server and give instruction for the file being uploaded.
- When they upload the pdf file, it sends me an email notification that a new file has been uploaded with the instructions they filled out on the upload form.
- Then there should be a way for them to log out.
Can someone please help me with this or let me know how I can accomplish this?
Thank you very much!