• Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 254
  • Last Modified:

Currency change in E-Directory

Hey all.
I have a client using the E-Directory software.
The software uses a mysql databse.

What my client needs is the American elements putting to British so $ to £ etc.
In the root directory there's a folder called lang where I found en_us.php and en_us_sitemgr.php . In them files I found $0.00 and changed to £0.00 and zipcode to postcode. When I uploaded the files it broke the site so throughout the site it said "%%LNG_listing%%" for each button title etc.

I'm guessing this means the parts I've changed are referenced somewhere else as well.

I have attached the original files I've mentioned above.

If someone could give me a hand in fixing this I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.


en-us.php
en-us-sitemgr.php
0
Kevin2010
Asked:
Kevin2010
1 Solution
 
KalpanCommented:
Please change the following line with conf/payment.inc.php

define(PAYMENT_CURRENCY, "USD");
define( CURRENCY_SYMBOL, "$ ");

also regarding to your errors please change the typo

%%LNG_listing%%, it should be LANG_listing or LANG_LISTING where you may find issue

thanks



0
 
Kevin2010Author Commented:
Quick response. Excellant.
0

Featured Post

Free Tool: Site Down Detector

Helpful to verify reports of your own downtime, or to double check a downed website you are trying to access.

One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now