I have a client requirement to send the 150 MB file size using 500 Kbps line in 25-35 minutes time using Desktop client (windows application) to a remote Server via FTP or any other file tranfer protocol.
I planned to use the below method and use either VB.Net or C# as my programming language to develop the application.
1) Select The file(s) at desktop client
2) Compress File(s) at desktop client
3) Zip the file(s) at desktop client
4) Split the file and send all the parts at the same time using multithreading if its cessory.
If we can send it one shot it will be good.
5) Send the file to the remote server via FTP
6) Unzip the file(s) at remote server
7) Decompress the file(s) at remote server
Can anybody suggest me some tools or Dlls or Method which can fulfill my client's above requirement.
Thanks and Regards