We have been struggling with a problem for several months involving our Access Control Card software (Number Five Software, Card five Professional v8.7).
The software uses any standard web camera to capture the image of an associate and print/save. The software uses a Microsoft Access2003 SP3 database.
When I take a photo:
1. I get an error message.
2. The card will print after the error message is displayed twice.
3. The photo is NOT saved to the MS Access db.
The error message:
Cardfive Vision 8.7 Professional
N5 Database Kernal
Database Error - SAL Statement execution
error SQL State = HY000 SQL Driver
Code=-1105 [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access
Driver] Could not save: currently locked by user
'admin' on machine 'VSAT4W61JH1'.
t] ODBC Microsoft
We have done the following:
1. Worked with the software vendor for several months – no solution.
2. Eliminated the original Logitech software,
3. Used a generic driver,
4. Replaced the Logitech camera with a Microsoft camera.
But, we still get the same error.
What am I missing? What can I try?