Have a main form with a subform.
The main form has:
- a header area with form's title
- a footer area with button for CLOSE, OK
- a detail area with a subform
In Design mode
the header, footer, and detail areas are visible
In View mode
the form opens positioning the eye to just see the subform
i had to check on "yes" for vertical scroll bars, in order to scroll to the top
to see the header
i have docmd.maximize in the open event in the code
1) Have uploaded screen shots below:
a - design mode
b - view mode - cannot see the header
c - added vertical scroll bar and scrolled up to show the header
d - is what the screen should look like
but then the command buttons are not viewable....
2) Have uploaded a test version of the mdb, as well.
Your ideas and advice would be very appreciated, tx, sandra