I have this store procedure
alter PROCEDURE padron.BuscarPorNumeroDocu
select PDR.NUMDLE, PDR.APEPAT, PDR.APEMAT, PDR.NOMBRE
from padron.padron_20091121 PDR
INNER JOIN padron.ubigeo_20091121 UBI
where PDR.NUMDLE = @numdle
I want to consume it from an excel sheet, that's why I created a project such as Excel 2007 Workbook, I can not find much information, what I could do is:
1. Create a new VSTO2005 Excel Workbook project
2. Add a web service reference to the project pointing to the web service that returns the dataset.
3. Using the Data Sources window, add the resultant dataset to your sheet as a data source.
4. From the data sources window, drag and drop the table in the dataset onto the worksheet as a ListObject.
I did all the steps.
TexBox and I have the button, my question is: what should be the code for the button to
1. capture the value q is entered textbox
2. with that value to call the web service
3. display the results in excel
I am using Visual Studio 2008 nd Office 2007