I have been assigned the task to move our mailbox stores from one server to another as our current server is on the brink of impending death. I am trying to move one mailbox (mine) to make sure it works before I move the whole store.
Using the Active Directory I can "successfully" move my mailbox to the new server, but when I open Outlook (2007) I cannot receive e-mails although I can send them. When anyone tries to send an internal e-mail to the account a "system undeliverable" message appears. External e-mails also do not arrive.
All the FSMO roles have been established on the new server and it appears to be working except that I cannot receive e-mails. Thank you very much!