I have an Acer Aspire 5810TZ. It has a bios password set and a hard disk password set.
1. Having trouble locating the jumpers to clear bios password
2. Do not know how to clear the hard drive password
Note: I am a repair shop for a computer rental company so for those who might question, this is not a stolen laptop. When the laptop is rented and returned, sometimes the customer has initiated these passwords.
1. Does anyone have a link to a service manual for this model or otherwise have reference to the reset bios jumper location?
2. Do you have a resource for resetting hardware passwords?
With the new era of mobile computing, smartphones and tablets, wireless communications and cloud services, the USDA sought to take advantage of a mobilized workforce and the blurring lines between personal and corporate computing resources.
What do we know about Legacy Video Conferencing?
- Full IT support needed!
- Complicated systems at outrageous prices!
- Intense training required!
Highfive believes we need to embrace a new alternative.
This paper addresses the security of Sennheiser DECT Contact Center and Office (CC&O) headsets. It describes the DECT security chain comprised of “Pairing”, “Per Call Authentication” and “Encryption”, which are all part of the standard DECT protocol.
Two types of users will appreciate AOMEI Backupper Pro:
1 - Those with PCIe drives (and haven't found cloning software that works on them).
2 - Those who want a fast clone of their boot drive (no re-boots needed) and it can clone your drive wh…
Finds all prime numbers in a range requested and places them in a public primes() array. I've demostrated a template size of 30 (2 * 3 * 5) but larger templates can be built such 210 (2 * 3 * 5 * 7) or 2310 (2 * 3 * 5 * 7 * 11).
The larger templa…