Donate your EE T-Shirts to a worthy cause
Looking for something worth while to do with your EE T-Shirts? Run out of space in the wardrobe?
Well now we can, over the past months the Experts Exchange Admins/Moderators have been working with the Experts Exchange staff to provide us experts with a way that we can donate our T-Shirts towards a worth cause.
The cause that has been chosen is http://www.wineforwells.org/the_issue.html
they build wells to provide sustainable solutions to the shortage of drinking water available in Africa.
The more T-Shirts we donate, the bigger the well. For example to install a new well would cost 300 T-Shirts, but the next size up would cost 500.
For those of you interested in this you can simply follow the instructions below:
Access your shirt redemption page:
1. Click the link to edit your profile.
2. Select the tab ‘For Experts’
3. Select the sub-tab ‘Shirts’
Designate the shirts you would like to donate to charity:
1. Click the ‘Redeem’ button next a shirt you wish to donate.
2. In the ‘Full Name’ field type your name if it is not already present.
3. In ‘Address Line 1’ type: ‘Donate to charity’
4. You can type whatever you wish in the other fields, but they are a necessary step in order for the form to be accepted for submission.
5. Click ‘Submit’.
6. Click ‘Complete Order’.
7. You can disregard the shirt arrival information, but consider this confirmation that your shirt donation has been counted.
8. Note: You will also get an email confirming your shirt order, that is just a part of the current shirt redemption process, and can be disregarded.